rhytm of my heart


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

refresh for someone...


hello there...
its me again..

today..
im chatting with a gurl..
im really dunt know her.. but she said that she was from my childhood friend..
im try to recognized her.. yeah.. ithink ican but not very well.. the memories still blur..

she know me every detail.. but me.. just know her name only..hehe.. so funny..
im trying to remember about her.. coz remember ur friend from ur childhood is sweet memories u know.. coz if i can ask all people around the world, if time can be return.. which time they we want to choose.. exactly when they was young.. was child.. we can do anything that we want.. no need to thing about the problem ..just happy.. live happy...

sweet memories in tldm
i love to be there again..
miss all my friends there...

hope i can see u guys again ........
bye...

1 comments:

Memory said...

your entry makes me remember my childhood life... really miss that moments...

Post a Comment