rhytm of my heart


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

im so lucky...

hye there..
dunt know why my heart very easy to touched lately..
this morning when im at mosque perform a sbuh prayer..
i look somebody with strong spirit there..
by doesnt have right leg..
he still want to stand and perform the solat like the normal people can do..
stand like others, ruku like others ..
think that im really lucky cause i have everthing so far..
but..
well u know, i cannot stop my tears drown..
outside there.. a lot my fren n people.. maybe including me.. not greatfull with what we have..
still not perform the solat
i hope i will be like him.. eventough he was handicap person..
but ireally salute with his spirit..
Ya Allah.. guide me to be one that really into u..
loving u..
forgive me what i have done..
just give me one more chance..

1 comments:

Memory said...

when we look at other person, we will think about our life.. everything we have in our life were really amazing... now, we just need to love it...

Post a Comment